Croda's Inscription Gold Guide - paid version, only $5

Some beautiful music to read the blog to . . . . . . (i first heard on PowerWord:Gold podcast)

Friday 27 July 2012

Friday shout out - critical goblin

for other ideas on the glyph market and other general tips see the free Croda's Inscription Gold Guide

Critical Goblin has a blog - a rather good one.  And it also deals in glyphs, and in depth.  Critical shares his processes and strategies on his blog with plenty of analysis.  His blog is well written and an easy read.  It has many valuable tips.  I am not ashamed to say I have picked up a fair few ideas from it.

Indeed, it is well worth having a read - notably his (I believe it is a he?) strategies on glyph walls, his 11 day glyph war with a competitor.

Critical has also written a review on my Croda'sInscription Gold Guide - the paid version.  I will let you read his review - but I like it.

For any other established gold bloggers out there who would like to give a “warts and all” review of my Inscription Gold Guide please contact me and i will send you your free copy for such a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.